The decision to grow your business requires a great deal of planning. Knowing the Pre-Construction process is the foundation for a successful project, our experienced project managers work to develop processes and schedules to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Define Project Scope
- Consult Client on Best Practices
- Assemble Team of Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, and Vendors
- Analyze Project Plans
- Obtain and Evaluate Bids
- Cost/Budget Analysis
- Ensure Permit Compliance
- Review/Maintain Documentation
- Coordinate/Communicate with Vendors
Once the pre-construction project phases are complete our project managers closely monitor the progress to ensure we are consistently communicating and meeting your needs and demands, on time and on budget.
- Manage Architects, Engineers and Contractors
- Coordination of Vendors
- Site Visits and Scheduled Evaluations
- Project Progress Reporting
- Budget Analysis and Negotiations
- Costs and Quality Control
- Transition to Occupancy
Upon the completion of your project, we work with you to guarantee a smooth transition to occupancy by ensuring the project is compliant and within your company’s guidelines.
- Final Site Inspection and Punch List
- Coordinate Final Inspections
- Assemble Final Documents
- Project Cost and Timeline Summaries
At CMG, we are experts at meeting company guidelines quickly and efficiently. With years of experience providing project management and construction to some of the top retailers and restaurants in the world.
Contact us today to see how we can help you with your project.